Woodstock Class of 1963 - GNID: So Where in the World Have You Been, Pray Tell?
I have no idea how to add to your list of places. I'm trying this...Vivia Tatum VT
Ithaca, NY
Chengtu, China
Kalgan, China
Allenwood, NJ
Teluk Anson, Malaya
Malacca, Malaya
Palembang, Sumatra, Indonesia
Allenwood, NJ
Mussoorie, India
Tandjungkarang, Sumatra, Indonesia
Island Park, NY
Misenheimer, NC
Allenwood, NJ
Terrell, NC present
Vivia: When were you in China? I knew about Indonesia and Malaya, but not China. (BTW, cities don't count; we'd have far too many to track!)
ReplyDeleteVee, what you did is fine (starting a new post), but what I was thinking was that people would make additions and corrections in the comments section of the original article. Everyone can read the comments, and that would keep all the additions under one heading, so to speak.
ReplyDeleteI'll add your countries-lived-in on my master list (which I have separately on my computer) and one of these days after others add their countries, I'll post a revision.
So glad you've joined us on this blog.
Oh, one stupid question: Is there a difference between Malaya and Malaysia?