Search This Blog

Monday, March 14, 2011

Recent Photo of my son and Gil Austin

My son recently entered the US Foreign Service and his father, Gil Austin from our class, and I were there. Here is a photo of father and son...many of you have not seen Gil since graduation and I thought you might be interested. As you can see, Nathaniel, our son, looks just like him! Nathaniel is now in Kazakhstan.

(Posted by Barb)

2 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful photo. Love seeing the twins.But is it posted by Barb?
    Please, please put names on posts.

    Much love to all, Esther Jantzen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it was posted by me, Barb, and I thought that was automatic, but I guess not. This is my first venture on posting to our blog. Will watch that!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.