Search This Blog

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Glad to join up

Thanks, Hank, for your work on launching this blog. I will try to use it frequently next month when Connie and I will go to Woodstock. After our time there, we will visit the Darjeeling/Sikkim region followed by a few days seeing sights from Agra to Jaipur. I'm guessing most of the hotels we stay at will have hot spots for us to log in.

Meanwhile, we're sitting here with suitcases packed ready to hop in the 4runner at a moment's notice. Connie's daughter, Anne, was due to deliver a boy baby yesterday, so it could happen ... at any moment!

We had a good visit with Steve Fiol two weeks or so when he came to Eugene to visit his family, in particular a grandson who is only a few weeks old. This does seem to be grandparent age for us, doesn't it? I'll try to find a picture to post.

Best wishes to all.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, David,
    Gosh your trip sounds like fun. Can't wait to read the posts you'll make from Woodstock when you and Connie visit.
    By the way, did you know that at Hank's we discussed a Class of '63 trip to India in Oct of 2013. (Right, Sue, that was the month?) Our 50th. So as soon as you get back from your trip next month, start saving those miles again!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.