Hi All:
All classmates should have received an emailed invitation this morning to this blog that "authorizes" you to author blog posts by signing in. If you already have a Google account (e.g., a gmail address) that becomes your sign in for this blog. If you don't have a Google account you'll need to create one in order to author a blog entry (though you can read the blog without one).
If you are new to blogging, please read the archives by clicking on the Archive links on the right side of the page to find some hints for posting blog entries, etc.
If you have questions, please let me know at hanklacy@gmail.com or call me at (240) 256-5092 or use the site's Help features to learn more.
Welcome and enjoy (and the more people who participate the better the blog will be)!
Hank
Hi, Hank,
ReplyDeleteI want to thank you, too, for doing all this in behalf of class communications. It's very easy to sign up to contribute. I created an account by entering my email address and a password. That's all that's needed to post or comment.
Hope everyone of our classmates will do it! The more the merrier. When you make a post be sure to enter a label, so your entry shows up in one of the categories. You can see where you pick a label at the bottom of the screen for writing a post. there's a drop down menu there on the right.
BTW, I started another label-- "Class Activities"-- where there can be info about class plans, etc.
Love to all, Esther
Oops, I see two typos I made, and I don't know how to get back to comments and make edits. Oh, well. Anywon no? :-)
ReplyDelete